Saturday, February 27, 2010

Coby MP-C7082 MP3 Player with 1 GB Flash Memory with FM & Color Display Reviews

Coby MP-C7082 MP3 Player with 1 GB Flash Memory with FM & Color Display Reviews
Other products by Coby Ratting 2.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 7 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The Coby MP-C7082 1 GB Mini MP3 and Video Player with FM Radio boasts incredible functionality and a powerful output, in a sleek and compact design. The chic and sexy Coby MP-C7082 provides you with all the features you need for a complete portable entertainment device, making it the perfect companion for everything from the daily commute, to the around-the-world traveling vacation.

This player lets you listen to your favorite digital music in either MP3 or WMA format, and includes WDRM10 digital-rights management support for playing digital music purchased from most online stores and subscription services. This music player also includes ID3 tagging and LRC support in order to provide you with song and synchronized lyric information on screen. On top of music, the MP-C7082 lets you watch all your favorite videos in AMV format, as well as take your favorite pictures with you, or view your vacation snapshots without waiting to get home in JPEG format. What's more, this unit allows you to read eBooks in TXT format, and even includes an integrated FM radio receiver, with the capability to record your favorite radio programs for later listening.

The Coby MP-C7082 is slender enough to fit easily in any pocket, yet has a bright, 1.8-inch TFT LCD, full-color display with 160 x 128 pixels of resolution that makes viewing a comfort. The user interface is not only intuitive to navigate through, but operated via an easy click-pad control that is effortless to utilize. The MP-C7082 features a 1 GB flash hard drive with no moving parts to break down, and an integrated microphone that allows for digital voice recording. This unit comes with a USB 2.0 connection for ultra-fast file transfers at up to 40-times the speed of USB 1.0, as well as a 2.5-millimeter stereo headphone output. Easy to use straight out of the box, this digital entertainment device is plug-and-play with your computer, and supports Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP or newer, and Macintosh OS X or newer. The Coby MP-C7082 runs on an internal rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, measures only 1.66 x 3.5 x 0.45 inches (W x H x D), and is backed by a manufacturer's 90-day warranty.

What's in the Box
MP-C7082 1 GB MP3 and video player, professional stereo earphones, USB cable, 2.5-millimeter to 3.5-millimeter extension, installation CD, and warranty information.



Technical Details

- Play digital music, watch digital video, view digital photos, read eBooks, and listen to FM radio all in one device
- Boasts a 1.8-inch TFT LCD, full-color display with 160 x 128 pixels of resolution, and an easy click-pad control
- Features 1 GB flash memory, a USB 2.0 connection, an integrated microphone, and 2.5-millimeter stereo headphone output
- Includes stereo earphones, a USB cable, AND a built-in Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Measures only 1.66 x 3.5 x 45 inches (W x H x D), and is backed by a manufacturer's 90-day warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Get what you pay for" 2010-02-24
By S. Bostwick (NJ, USA)
For less than ten bucks, you have a functional 1 gig MP3 player. Not the greatest construction or software, but you get what you pay for. If you need a player that's disposable or expendible, it's worth the price.

Customer Buzz
"price" 2010-02-23
By Davit Nasaridze (georgia)
3 days ago the price for this item was 8.40$ and now is 30$.But it 's very expensive for 1 GB player/

Customer Buzz
"This MP3 SUCKS!!!!" 2010-02-23
By Melany Lindsay Earl (Las Vegas,Nevada USA)
I bought like a week ago and seriously Amzon needs 2 STOP selling stuff like this but I still love Amazon it's not thier fault. Anyways had it for a week and I charged it on my computer,put some songs on it,was jammin' in my car and then the battery was dying soooooooo I plugged it in for 2 days now it has been charging but it will NOT hold a charge no matter what I do. I have tried 2 reset it and everything this MP3 player SUCKS do not buy anything from COBY believe me if you do you will be MAD. The only reason I'm not really pissed is because I bought it for 8.23 I believe or close to it so it would cost me more just 2 ship it back so it's cool I will just have 2 buy an iPod now since I KNOW they work well....REMEMBER DO NOT BUY THIS OR ANY PRODUCT FROM COBY YOU WILL REGRET IT. I wish I would of read the reviews BEFORE I bought this....Melani

Customer Buzz
"crap" 2010-02-17
By Amanda Robyn (Ann arbor, Mi)
This mp3 player was a piece of crap. my computer would only recognize it 1/1000 times i plugged it in and then it didnt have the right folders and at first said it couldnt hold music because there wasnt enough space for even one song. then i formatted the mp3 player and it took 4 songs then said it was disconnected and would not reconnect. and on top of that, it wouldnt let me listen to the 4 songs i put on there. it kept telling me to plug it into the computer. although i did get the fm radio to work temporarily. its crap. not woth $1. DONT BUY IT!!!

Customer Buzz
"Ok Mp3 Player But be very careful when your using it" 2010-02-14
By Robert Armstrong
I brought this player for my bday. I really brought it to listen to some music that i also brought for my bday, janet jacksons greatest hits. For a while it was working all right. Not a problem downloading songs. And it comes with a host of other stuff, like book reading, fm radio, video playing ect. So im coming out of the store one day, I bend down to tie my shoe, and wella the screen turns white and never returns to the regular screen. As I bent down to tie my shoe I did feel a bit of a pull on the ear phones leading to the mp3 player and I probably should of adjusted it or something. Now I just have the white screen, but I know how to push the buttons to get to the music. I think its ok for its price, you get music on the go, the sound is not that bad, its ok, and the mp3 players cost a fortune. I would suggest though dont buy the player for its price, that would be a mistake. Even though the price is low, still look for what you want in a player. And above all once you get the player, treat it with caution, with a lot of caution. No rough stuff what soever.


Images Product

Read more Coby MP-C7082 MP3 Player with 1 GB Flash Memory with FM & Color Display

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Best Deals On iPod | iPods | iPod Touch | iPod Nano | Discount iPod Accessories © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO